The NormaDet NCA analogue addressable detection system has been developed to suit buildings of various types and sizes due to its flexibility and its low cost.
Belonging to a new generation of systems, it includes the latest trends in analogue detection and management of fire alarms.
Its easiness of programming and addressing via a touch-sensitive screen and its reduced installation requirements, allows significant savings in time and costs, as well as a control and operation efficient and durable.
Most relevant features:
- 3,5” touch sensitive screen with deployment of full QWERTY keypad.
- Full programming and configuration without PC.
- Ability to view the loop map and a floor plan of the building on the screen.
- Up to 120 addressable devices per loop, sounders included.
- All devices can be addressed automatically or individually.
- Device Group Configuration, commands and complex functions.
- Sensitivity adjustment and drift compensation.
- Status information, voltages, battery backup, consumption, etc., at display.
- Short-circuit isolators serial included in MCP,s, sounders, and interfaces.
- TTL expansion output for peripherals (relays, extinguishant control card, etc.).
- Output connection for RS-485 card (panel network and repeaters).
- RS-232 output for advanced functions: PC (graphics, software, etc.) and modem (communicator).
- Loop cables up to1,200 meters long with 2 x 0,75 mm2 wires.
- Communication with the various devices on high-immunity modulated frequency.
- Supports standard 4-20 mA devices through addressable input modules.
- EN 54 Certified.
CONTROL AND INDICATION
1 loop analogue addressable control panel, up to 120 devices capacity. Full control and programming via 3,5” touch sensitive screen. Supervised outputs, TTL, RS232 & card RS-485 connections. Can be expanded in network. Size: 339 x 332 x 90 mm. Room for 2 12V, 9Ah batteries.
2 loops analogue addressable control panel, up to 120 devices capacity per loop. Full control and programming via 3,5” touch sensitive screen. Supervised outputs, TTL, RS232 & card RS-485 connections. Can be expanded in network. SIze: 339 x 332 x 90 mm. Room for 2 12V, 9Ah batteries.
4 loops analogue adressable control panel, up to 120 devices capacity per loop. Full control and programming via 3.5” touch sensitive screen. Supervised outputs and connection to computer by RS232 through NCA-COM cable. Dimensions: 400 x 400 x 190 mm. Room for 2 12V, 12Ah batteries.
Data cable for PC connection (Back-up software included)
ACUPL12V2 Rechargeable battery 12V · 2,2Ah. ACUPL12V7 Rechargeable battery 12V · 7Ah. ACUPL12V9 Rechargeable battery 12V · 9Ah.
ACUPL12V12 Rechargeable battery 12V · 12Ah.